Enroll in Marquette County 4-H using our online enrollment!
4-H Project Forms & Information
2018 Leadership Summit-February 10, 2018
2018 Leadership Summit Brochure
A day of hands-on Learning!This event is open to all youth, K-13. Participants do not have to belong to 4-H.
4-H members are encouraged to bring a friend to experience what they can do in 4-H.
Youth Meat Animal Auction Forms & Information
- NO Spring weigh-in letter!
- SHEEP, GOAT, & SWINE Identification Form
- 2018 Youth Meat Animal Auction Rules
- MARKET ANIMAL DRUG HISTORY
- 2018 seller bio
- Buyers Guide
- Check Sheet for Auction
- Important Information For Invitation Letters to Buyers 18
- 2018 Options for Buyers –outright or support price
- Market Animal Summary
- 2018 program agreement form
- Educationals Class Flier 2018
June 25-27, 2018
4-H Trip and Award Applications & Forms
- 2017-18-Cover letter-resume-Packet – for 7th – 13th grades (Due September 1)
- Trip Promo – (PDF Form, can’t save) – To be completed by trip delegates.
- Financial Support Request Form
- Ambassador Application– (PDF Form, can’t save) – For 9th – 12th graders (Due September 1)
- Marquette County 4-H Scholarship Application – (PDF Form)
- Wisconsin 4-H Foundation Scholarship– Due Postmarked February 24, 2013
4-H Food Stand Schedule
• Cloverbud Book Instructions
RECORD BOOKS ARE DUE TO THE UW EXTENSION OFFICE BY SEPTEMBER 1!
Forms are now in PDF Form, meaning they are FILLABLE! However, you can’t save the forms, once they are filled out you need to print.
- Record Book Score sheet and Special Record Book Awards
- Record Book Instructions
- Check Sheet
- Member Intro Page
- Community Service Form
- Permanent Record Book Form – Word Document (can be saved)
- Permanent Record – PDF File (can’t be saved)
- Arts & Craft
- Cat Project
- Dog Project
- Foods & Nutrition
- Horse Project
- PhotographyPlant & Soil Science